Hubble Studios is a full-service partner for e-learning solutions, based in Cape Town, South Africa.
As a Videographer at Hubble Studios you will be part of a team that creates digital learning solutions that combine creative design, educational content and intuitive learning technology, for a sophisticated learner experience. We work with some of the top companies locally and internationally, and our approach is grounded in Service, Creativity and Premium Value. This means it’s important for us to work with someone who is service-oriented, open-minded, and truly proud of the work they do.
As a Videographer at Hubble Studios, your main role will be to pre-produce, film and edit internal and external videos.
- Meets with clients to discuss their requirements and create a solution that best meets their desired outcome.
- Creatively develops and presents storyboards.
- Films at various locations as necessary.
- Maintains and operates video cameras, lighting and audio equipment.
- Edits filmed footage.
- Records and edits voice-overs.
- Creates logo builds and lower thirds where required.
- Ensures delivery is according to agreed scope, and within agreed budgets.
- Works as part of a team with learning designers, graphic designers, and other videographers.
- Ensures that working files and raw footage is managed and stored according to Hubble Studios’ standards.
- Archives and backs up projects on completion.
- Works on photography shoots which includes setup of lighting and cameras and the grading/colour correction of photos.
- Uses design software (Adobe CC: After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator) proficiently.
- Stays up-to-date with technological and software advances.
Our ideal candidate has the following skills/experience
- Degree or diploma in Video Production.
- Minimum of 2 years previous video production experience.
- Good knowledge of the video production process, including on location filming, sound recording and editing.
- Technical knowledge and proficiency of design software essential (Adobe CC: After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator).
- Experience in designing and creating graphics.
- Experience in designing and creating motion graphics.
Why work with us? Interesting projects, creative ownership of your work, career growth and fun, and professional teammates.
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience and qualification
Location: Pinelands, Cape Town
Job level: Junior-Mid
Start date: As soon as the right person is ready
To apply click here.
A good cover letter, a clean CV and a showreel of your work will be well received.