As learning designers and developers, we are often faced with unique learning, design, and technology challenges. And this is why we need to spend time evaluating what tool will best suit the needs of the client.
On the 30th of July, a panel of Hubble Studios’ experts unpacked the process of assessing instructional content authoring tools to address specific e-learning needs. The panel offers a wide range of expertise from the perspective of a project manager, developer, and learning designer.
What was discussed?
In this session, learn how to interrogate and probe for answers to find the solution for your learning design needs. The panellists’ cover important points, such as:
- What security options each authoring has to offer, in terms of POPI, GDPR etc.;
- Assessing the quality of the output of particular authoring tools;
- Assessing the required scalability of the project;
- Assessing the full learning journey to ensure that it is accessible to every learner; and
- Assessing the strengths and pitfalls of various authoring tools.
Why should you watch it?
This webinar will provide you with a repository of questions to ask when faced with unique learning design needs. Leading from an instructional design perspective, these questions will help you to investigate, assess, and choose an authoring tool best suited to your learning requirements.
For a better viewing experience, click the cog on the play bar and ensure it is set to 720p