Hubble Studios is a full-service partner for digital learning solutions, based in Cape Town, South Africa.
As a Video Production Manager at Hubble Studios you will be part of a team that creates digital learning solutions that combine creative design, educational content and intuitive learning technology, for a sophisticated learner experience. We work with some of the top brands locally and internationally, and our approach is grounded in Service, Creativity and Premium Value. This means it’s important for us to work with someone who is service-oriented, open-minded, and truly proud of the work they do.
As a Video Production Manager you are responsible for the development, design, and execution of creative concepts for learning video solutions. You will work with a team of video editors and collaborate with designers as a part of driving learner engagement.
- Lead the process of partnering with project teams and clients to generate creative video concepts that increase learner engagement
- Responsible for ensuring the video concepts are executed to original brief
- Manage multiple video projects simultaneously, ensuring delivery according to schedule and quality standards
- Manage the video team and all phases of video pre-production, production and post-production in-studio
- Assume a mentorship and training role to grow the technical skills of the video team
- Proactively conduct project evaluations, recognising trends and offer ideas on optimisations and improvements
Our ideal candidate has the following skills/experience
- An excellent creative portfolio showcasing award-winning videos
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience
- Technical knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs – Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and Speed Grade), technology revolving around digital cinema including knowing the latest editing and graphic software, DSLR video, audio recording, video compression, hard drives, and storage systems
Why work with us? Interesting projects, creative ownership of your work, career growth and fun, and professional teammates.
Location: Ndabeni, Cape Town
Job level: Senior
Duration: As soon as the right person is available
To apply click here.
A good cover letter and clean CV are required for your application to be considered.