Hubble Studios is a full-service partner for digital learning solutions, based in Cape Town, South Africa.
As a Senior Project Manager at Hubble Studios you will be part of a team that creates custom e-learning solutions that combine creative design, educational content and intuitive learning technology, for a sophisticated learner experience. We work with some of the top organisations, and our approach is grounded in Service, Creativity and Premium Value. This means it’s important for us to work with colleagues who are service-oriented, open-minded, and truly proud of the work they do.
As a Senior Project Manager at Hubble Studios, your main role will be to ensure project objectives in the entire production office are met, by supporting the team in planning, implementing and monitoring the project deliverables.
- Provide overall leadership to the project office, including overseeing project managers, account managers and functional team leaders in order to ensure delivery of a portfolio of projects
- Champion the project management function at Hubble Studios to achieve better quality, efficiency and oversight of projects across the business
- Improve the approach to the full life cycle of projects including; project planning, initiation, resourcing and execution to monitoring, control and completion
- Act as a strategic advisor to the leadership team to ensure the alignment of multiple teams so that Hubble Studios delivers on strategic projects
- Identify issues and risks in a timely manner and develop/implement appropriate mitigation and contingency plans
- Report on the status of projects, including the payment of projects invoices in a timely and accurate manner
Our ideal candidate has the following skills/experience
- Honours degree in a commercial, science or engineering field
- A formal qualification in Project Management such as PMP or Prince2
- Experience in leading large projects, portfolios of projects, and teams of at least 30 people
- High level of competency in project management frameworks, tools & methodologies
- Strong IT & presentation skills
- Experienced in the use of collaborative tools which ensure alignment within large teams
Why work with us? Interesting projects, creative ownership of your work, career growth and fun, and professional teammates.
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience and qualification
Location: Ndabeni, Cape Town
Job level: Senior
Duration: As soon as the right person is available
To apply click here.
A good cover letter and clean CV are required for your application to be considered.