Hubble Studios is full service partner for e-learning solutions, based in Cape Town, South Africa.
As the Office Coordinator at Hubble Studios you will be part of a team that creates digital learning solutions that combine creative design, educational content and intuitive learning technology, for a sophisticated learner experience. We work with some of the top companies locally and internationally, and our approach is grounded in Service, Creativity and Premium Value. This means it’s important for us to work with someone who is service-oriented, open-minded, and truly proud of the work they do.
As the Office Coordinator at Hubble Studios, your role is to provide an employee and client oriented service, ensuring that the office that runs efficiently and that all administrative tasks are completed according to the organisation’s value and mission.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to)
- Provide first level contact for all guests entering the office
- Provides administrative support to the HR function and leadership team as needed (e.g. file maintenance, record keep, etc.)
- Ensures that the office is tidy and running efficiently
- Records office expenditure and managing the office budget to ensure sound financial management within the organisation
- Screens CVs and issues relevant correspondence
- Manages asset register and insurance claims
- Responds to customer and client enquiries
- Implements and maintains office administrative procedures and systems
- Manages relationship with vendors, service providers, landlord, etc.
- Makes necessary travel arrangements for employees
- Organizes office functions for various events
Our ideal candidate has the following skills/experience
- Someone excited about working with an amazing team, who has either completed their degree or studying part-time
- 0 to two years’ experience working in a related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience and qualification
Location: Pinelands, Cape Town
Job level: Junior
Start date: As soon as the right person is ready
To apply click here.
A clean CV and cover letter addressed to the “Head of Human Resources” are required for your application to be considered.