Hubble Studios is a full-service partner for digital learning solutions, based in Cape Town, South Africa.
As a Full-Stack Developer at Hubble Studios you will be part of a team that creates custom e-learning solutions that combine creative design, educational content and intuitive learning technology, for a sophisticated learner experience. We work with some of the top organizations, and our approach is grounded in Service, Creativity and Premium Value. This means it’s important for us to work with colleagues who are service-oriented, open-minded, and truly proud of the work they do.
As a Full-Stack Developer at Hubble Studios, your main role is to work across technology platforms, architectures and code layers to identify, design and develop / maintain the right solutions for the client.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practicesDesign using mobile first based web development practices
- Work with the Front-End Development and DevOps teams to evolve back-end developmentOptimize web applications for maintainability, expandability and scalability
- Develop web-based software solutions using front-end, back-end and database web-development technologies
- Formulate possible solutions to anticipated issues
- To deliver assigned tasks and features within their estimated timeframe
- Self and teammate quality assurance of software solutions
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them into operations and development activities
Our ideal candidate has the following skills/experience
- A relevant qualification in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 2 – 5 years experience in PHP, Java, Python or C#
- Experience in data modeling and SQL
- Experience in Linux systems
- Knowledge or familiarity of web development
- Knowledge of Hubble Studios’ service offerings
- Basic understanding of front-end frameworks, i.e. HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or other Cloud Platforms
- A portfolio of your work
Why work with us? Interesting projects, creative ownership of your work, career growth and fun, and professional teammates.
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience and qualification
Location: Ndabeni, Cape Town
Job level: Mid-level
Duration: As soon as the right person is available
To apply click here.
A clean CV is required for your application to be considered.