Hubble Studios is a full-service partner for digital learning solutions, based in Cape Town, South Africa.
As an Intern Education Writer at Hubble Studios you will be part of a team that creates digital learning solutions that combine creative design, educational content and intuitive learning technology, for a sophisticated learner experience. We work with some of the top companies locally and internationally, and our approach is grounded in Service, Creativity and Premium Value. This means it’s important for us to work with someone who is service-oriented, open-minded, and truly proud of the work they do.
You will be in an internship role that contributes in developing creative ideas, encouraging innovative thinking, researching new approaches/systems, and raising the standard of the company’s educational content output. This means we are looking for someone hungry to continue learning and experimenting while encouraging the same drive in others.
You will be an important part of the content development team, and be responsible for developing creative ideas, encouraging innovative thinking, researching new approaches/systems, and contributing towards raising the standard of the company’s creative output. This means we are looking for someone hungry to continue learning and experimenting while encouraging the same drive in others.
- Writing, editing and proofreading course content for client projects, including course notes, assessments and video scripts
- Working with subject matter experts to deliver content
- Working with videographers and graphic designers to create multimedia education content
- Researching emerging trends in online education and implementing new approaches
Our ideal candidate has the following skills/experience
- Studying towards a university degree in English, Linguistics, Creative Writing, Media Studies or similar
- Interest in writing and proofreading
- Interest in an education and/or technology environment
- Computer literacy, including competence in using Microsoft Office
- A passion for teaching and learning
- Exceptional attention to detail
Why work with us? Interesting projects, creative ownership of your work, career growth and fun, and professional teammates.
Location: Pinelands, Cape Town
Job level: Junior
Duration: 2 July to 20 July
To apply please email email@example.com
A good cover letter and clean CV are required for your application to be considered.