Hubble Studios is a full-service partner for digital learnings solutions, based in Cape Town, South Africa.
As an Academic Head at Hubble Studios you will be part of a team that creates custom e-learning solutions that combine creative design, educational content and intuitive learning technology, for a sophisticated learner experience. We work with some of the top organisations, and our approach is grounded in Service, Creativity and Premium Value. This means it’s important for us to work with colleagues who are service-oriented, open-minded, and truly proud of the work they do
As an Academic Head at Hubble Studios, your main role will be to oversee and lecture on the MSc Financial Engineering programme in a part-time, or full-time basis.
- Provide academic credential in the field of financial engineering to stand as accrediting member for DEAC.
- Perform weekly live-lectures on courses. Up to four courses may run concurrently.
- Oversee marking of assignments, including marking at least 30 assignments per course.
- Keep course materials up to date, as required.
Our ideal candidate has the following skills/experience
- An MSc or PhD (advantageous) in relevant fields of Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Financial Engineering or Computational Finance.
- Experience in lecturing and academia
- Competence in at least 80% of attached curriculum, and willing to learn the balance.
Why work with us? Interesting projects, creative ownership of your work, career growth and fun, and professional teammates.
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience and qualification
Location: Ndabeni, Cape Town
Job level: Senior
Duration: As soon as the right person is available
To apply click here.
A good cover letter and clean CV are required for your application to be considered.